I finally got enough courage to take Coral out to somewhere that wasn't my backyard or the playground outside my house. I started small; we just went to our storage unit to pick up a few Christmas decorations. And I ended up not running into anyone anyway, but I suppose it's a good start. Baby steps, right?
She really wanted to drive, but she didn't bring her ID.
"Gee, we sure have a lot of decorations!"
Big space, small girl.
Hurray! Everything fits!
- Doll Photography Tutorial
- Peasant Blouse Pattern - the tutorial uses a larger doll, but goes by measurements, so I'm sure it can be sized down for Blythe
- Super easy sofa pattern using styrofoam, foam board, batting and fabric! I'll definitely be making one of these soon!
- Vintage Barbie Dress Pattern - I haven't tried, but it might be able to fit a Takara or Licca body. And it uses darts, so it looks like a good intro for those who haven't tried them before, like me. Plus since she reverse-engineered it from a vintage dress it might fit better than the super busty Barbies from the 90s that I had.
- Poodle skirt! Too cute!
- Crochet shrug
- Basic pair of jeans
- Basic gathered waistband skirt
- And I had to add this:
Ha, I can't imagine trying to get any of my girls to wear it! But it's kinda cute!